The William G. Pomeroy Foundation is kicking off 2019 with a redesigned website at wgpfoundation.org that offers a new look and feel, with streamlined navigation, fresh content and several new features.
The Pomeroy Foundation, a private, grant-making foundation, has two main initiatives: helping people celebrate their community’s history and making a difference in the lives of those facing a blood cancer diagnosis. The Foundation’s new website was built by The Lab Creative, a Syracuse-based design studio.
Highlights of the redesigned site include:
- Built using responsive web design, making it mobile-friendly and compatible across devices and screen sizes;
- One-stop-shop landing pages for the various historic marker grant programs, including directions on applying for grants and eligibility;
- Searchable historic marker database and interactive map with individual webpages for all;
- Pomeroy Foundation markers and plaques;
- A section dedicated to joining the bone marrow registry and beating blood cancer; and
- A page on applying for Pomeroy Foundation grants, as well as a custom database covering the Foundation’s recently awarded grants