The Albany Institute of History & Art will offer free admission to the galleries on Friday, November 10, 2017 from 10 am to 5 pm.
Current exhibitions include:
· Well-Dressed in Victorian Albany: 19th Century Fashion from the Albany Institute Collection
· Paintings of Addy®: Dahl Taylor’s Original Illustrations for American Girl
· The Hudson River School: Landscape Paintings from the Albany Institute
· Spotlight: Albany & Anti-Suffrage
· The Fashionable Portrait
· Ancient Egypt
· Traders & Culture: Albany and the Formation of American Identity.
Guests are invited to participate in drop-in flag art making in the Art Studio from 10 am to 4:30 pm.
The Museum Shop and Crisan Cafe will also be open.
This free admission day is sponsored by M&T Bank.
The Albany Institute of History & Art is located at 125 Washington Avenue in Albany. Free parking is available in the museum’s lot at the corner of Elk and Dove Streets.
For more information, click here, or call (518) 463-4478.