- Coney Island: Historian Braves The Hurricane
- Finding the Patio: Landscape Discoveries at Clermont
- NYPL: A Closer Look at Brooklyn History
- Lucy Martin: Is the War of 1812 Over-hyped?
- AHA Perspectives: November 2012
- Hurricane Sandy: Advice for Historic Homeowners
- America Gone Wild: Nature Wars
- Hudson Heritage: Post-Sandy Resources
Each Friday morning New York History compiles for our readers the previous week’s top web links about New York’s state and local history. You can find all our weekly round-ups here.